Submit GST application in 2 days and get it approved in 3- 7 working days all over India.
Professional Fees for GST Registration.
Duration: Submission of GST registration application within 2 working days
Optional GST registration can be done to claim input tax credit on purchases, after completion of GST registration it is important to take care of compliance activities like GST returns filing, proper invoicing and accounting.
2. There may be some Delay in G.S.T registration due to Network issues etc.
2. Cancelled Cheque leaf of applicant
3. Rental agreement or sale deed copy.
4. Details of Products or Services.
5. Filled up Checklist.
6. Mobile no, E-mail ids of all partners/ directors.
7. Digital signature in case if the applicant is other than Individual.
8. Pan Copy, Address Proof.