One-person company registration (OPC) is a new form of business that has been introduced by the Companies Act 2013, with the introduction of OPC now even a single person can register a private limited company. An Indian citizen who prefers to register a company can still register OPC only with one person as director and member. There is less compliance compared to a regular private limited company.
One person company registration in Chennai is formed by application to registrar of companies. The first process is application of proposed OPC name application followed by digital signature and DSC certificate. Once the name is approved, the document for company registration is filed with ministry of corporate affairs in online mode.
- Pan card individual
- ID proof of director / member – Aadhaar card/ Voter id / Passport/driving license
- Address proof no director or member -bank statements/ telephone bills / mobile bills/ electricity bill
- Passport size photo of director Rental agreement for a business address in the name of the business
- Latest Electricity bill for the business for practical purpose it should not be older than 1 month.
- No objection certificate from the premises’ owner of the business address.