Why it is best to think about food business ideas?
The restaurant business is booming in Chennai in recent years, the reason behind this is city population is nowadays preferring to complete a meal in the restaurant after tired work routine, rather than cooking after late hours. Most of the families are having the majority of working people and it was a time-consuming and tedious activity to cook after office hours at home.
Food kiosks which serve evening snacks, dinner, late night dinner are thriving because of heavy demand and people are looking for options and never prefer to eat the same thing a week along.
So in above two paragraph, you would have concluded to invest and earn profits, but wait till you have some expertise in any of the core activities in this business, start with low investment, our suggestive investment is Maximum Rs2,00,000.
How to start the restaurant business in Chennai?
you can go ahead to start a food business in Chennai with any of the ideas below.
- Cheap food at affordable cost.
2. More quantity.
3. Tasty food ignoring health perspective.
4. Innovative food ideas.
5. Traditional food preparations.
6. Organic food shop.
7. Night restaurant.
8. Fine dining experience.
9. Concept dining.
11.Online food vendor.
12.Make to order food vendor.
13.Western food items.
14. Street foods.
15. Daily food supply.
16. Takeaway restaurant.
Key success factor in the restaurant business.
- Maintain consistent quality and quantity
2. Provide same taste.
3. Provide combos.
4. Master the art of proper service.
5. Keep the place clean.
Registration required to start the food business in Chennai
1. FSSAI – Food safety registration
2. register company name for the legal establishment
3. Corporation license
4. Open a bank account.
5 Open account with partners like swiggy, zomato, uber eats etc.
6. Apply to register GST if you are covered under GST.
7. If there is no financial constraints apply for ISO registration