EPF registration is Mandatory for all concerns with employee strength of 20 and above moreover we also help you to make voluntary registration for employee provident fund, We will support you to apply for EPF registration, monthly return filings, compliance and ESI account management of employees.
The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 apply to all establishment which is a factory engaged in any of the specified industrial activity employing twenty or more employees. The act applies to all registered entities even on subsequent reduction in no of employees below 20. Employee Provident Fund EPF is an employee benefit scheme prescribed by a statutory body of the government which provides facilities to the employees for social well being like pension etc.
1. Only Chennai, Thiruvallur District, Kancheepuram district applications are processed.
2. Charges Quoted for 20 Employees.
3. Registration time may be delayed due to server issues.
4. Change of particulars of employees after processing of the online application will not be entertained.
To be provided in application form after placing order Following Details of all partners.
1. Name, Address as per Any Govt Address Proof, Pan Number, Date Of Birth, Father Name of all employees.
2. Bank Account Details.
3. Business Proof.
4. Other Documents as mentioned in application form.
5. Photos of all employees.