Top 5 reasons for company name registration
2. Gives good impression to customers.
3. wipes out the impression of the small company in minds of outsiders.
4. Help to create goodwill and will be easy for customers to refer.
5. Virtual separation of business owner and business.
What is main Purpose to register a business name?
Registration of business name will be of two types first one is for establishing the legal form and the second one is to protect your brand.
By application for company name registration online by MSME is easy to process for starting a proprietary concern, and to register company name for the partnership will take some time and name availability will not be the big issue. But for private limited name application and LLP, it will be a bit complicated to get the desired name as it is we need to add some prefix or suffix to avoid resemblance to existing company.
if you apply for company name registration it will not protect your business name to be used by competitors. Your competitors can imitate your brand name so the better choice is to apply for trademark also if your marketing strategy is based on establishing the brand.
Business name registration agents in Chennai will guide you through the entire process for new business name registration along with guidance for further processing.
So in a nutshell to start a business register a company name and for protecting your business name register your brand name by trademark.
How to choose a new business name?
1. We recommend you to stick to the unique business name.
2. It should convey your nature of the business.
3. Easy to pronounce, spell, and write.
4. Too much long name is not preferable.
5. The name should not imitate your competitors.